Capable people also need a hand sometimes to:
- live a more inspired and joyful life
- take charge of what matters
- feel nourished and supported
- enjoy and savour relationships
- manage mental and physical health concerns skillfully
- regain professional performance
Little Steps Psychologist Northern Beaches was established in 2000 by Marcela Nolasco, clinical psychologist t and Australian leader in mindfulness based training who believes that all people deserve help from highly skilled professionals who value the heart in human connection.
The practice includes highly qualified, specialist practioners with expertise in different areas. Our focus is on improving the quality of your life because we believe that life is for living not just surviving.
We work closely with individuals, couples, families and groups providing an integrated range of relationship therapy, counselling, life coaching, and clinical psychology.
At Little Steps Psychology we aim to bring peace of mind, calm, hope, and clarity. We help motivated people live more inspired, joyful and meaningful lives.
“We all have frailties and strengths. Sometimes they are hidden and sometimes glaring.
Counsellinghelps us understand and manage the interplay between these so that we feel more in charge, more useful, and more joyful in our lives.” Marcela Nolasco
- Break the cycle of relationship struggles/hurts
- Communicate better
- Resolve Conflicts
- Cultivate more satisfying, productive and intimate relationships at home and at work
Mindful Counselling and Life Coaching
- Cultivate Happiness
- Reduce Burnout and Stress
- Build Confidence and self esteem
- Cultivate Focus, Clarity and Perspective and make better decisions
- Improve physical health and fitness
- Learn to Meditate and Relax
- Develop a sense of balance and joy
Clinical and Health Psychology – mindfully deal with:
- Depression, Grief & Loss
- Anxiety, Panic Attacks
- Obsessive Compulsive Behaviours/thoughts (OCD)
- Eating disorders
- Illness, Pain, Disability
- Abuse, Trauma, P.T.S.D, Crises
- Guilt, shame, anger and other overwhelming emotions
- Suicide inclincation
Exploration of concerns specifically related to:
- Gender and Class
- Life transitions
- Family and parenting
- being of Aboriginal and Torres Strate Islanders descent
“The past is gone, the present is not here, we only have this moment to choose. What will you do with this one precious moment?’ Marcela Nolasco